Pasar Silbano, making her second American start for trainer James Cassidy, took control coming down the hillside turf course and drew off in the homestretch to win the $100,000 La Habra Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Santa Anita Feb. 1.
Emmy Darling, in the midst of a five-race tailspin following a seventh-place finish as the favorite in the Sunshine Millions Oaks only days ago, will try her luck on Santa Anita's hillside turf course in the $100,000 La Habra Stakes (gr. IIIT) Feb. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps