The Southern California Thoroughbred racing scene shifts to Hollywood Park April 23 for the Inglewood track's 65-day spring/summer meet that extends through June 20. A packed stakes schedule includes the $750,000 Hollywood Gold Cup, a grade I event set for July 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion