The Southern California Thoroughbred racing scene shifts to Hollywood Park April 23 for the Inglewood track's 65-day spring/summer meet that extends through June 20. A packed stakes schedule includes the $750,000 Hollywood Gold Cup, a grade I event set for July 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- The Ex Terminator
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener