Ebeyina, a stakes-placed daughter of Oasis Dream offered in foal to Kodiac, sold Nov. 21 for €460,000 (US$ 489,804), the highest price at the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale.
A strong opening day of Goffs November breeding stock sale Nov. 21 was topped by the Aga Khan Studs' Hazariya, who sold to Oliver St. Lawrence for 480,000 euros ($594,740 in United States funds).
Peter and Ross Doyle went to an Irish sale record price of €6 million ($8,128,284 in United States funds) for Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) winner Chicquita at the first session of Goffs' November breeding stock sale Nov. 22.
Irish sales company Goffs concluded at successful week of auctions on Nov. 24 in County Kildare, Ireland, with its two-day breeding stock sale posting considerable gains in key economic indicators.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning