Ebeyina, a stakes-placed daughter of Oasis Dream offered in foal to Kodiac, sold Nov. 21 for €460,000 (US$ 489,804), the highest price at the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale.
A strong opening day of Goffs November breeding stock sale Nov. 21 was topped by the Aga Khan Studs' Hazariya, who sold to Oliver St. Lawrence for 480,000 euros ($594,740 in United States funds).
Peter and Ross Doyle went to an Irish sale record price of €6 million ($8,128,284 in United States funds) for Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) winner Chicquita at the first session of Goffs' November breeding stock sale Nov. 22.
Irish sales company Goffs concluded at successful week of auctions on Nov. 24 in County Kildare, Ireland, with its two-day breeding stock sale posting considerable gains in key economic indicators.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Remains on Schedule for Distaff
- Tepin, Classic Empire Work at Churchill Downs
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Three Rules Puts in Final Juvenile Work
- Chrome BC Sweepstakes Winner Named
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Smile for Daddy
- Den's Legacy to Stand at Mighty Acres
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185