Peter Brant continued his return to Thoroughbred breeding and racing in a big way Nov. 18, with his White Birch Farm going to €1.6 million (US$1,700,639) to purchase Beauty Parlour at the Goffs November breeding stock sale.
Ebeyina, a stakes-placed daughter of Oasis Dream offered in foal to Kodiac, sold Nov. 21 for €460,000 (US$ 489,804), the highest price at the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale.
A strong opening day of Goffs November breeding stock sale Nov. 21 was topped by the Aga Khan Studs' Hazariya, who sold to Oliver St. Lawrence for 480,000 euros ($594,740 in United States funds).
Peter and Ross Doyle went to an Irish sale record price of €6 million ($8,128,284 in United States funds) for Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) winner Chicquita at the first session of Goffs' November breeding stock sale Nov. 22.
Irish sales company Goffs concluded at successful week of auctions on Nov. 24 in County Kildare, Ireland, with its two-day breeding stock sale posting considerable gains in key economic indicators.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Gold Cup Day
- Zayat Pinhooking Venture Returns Large Profit
- Graded Stakes Winner Destin Set for 2017 Debut
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Familiar Faces Highlight New York Showcase
- Litfin: Gold Cup Figures to Set up Well for Accelerate
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park