Ebeyina, a stakes-placed daughter of Oasis Dream offered in foal to Kodiac, sold Nov. 21 for €460,000 (US$ 489,804), the highest price at the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale.
A strong opening day of Goffs November breeding stock sale Nov. 21 was topped by the Aga Khan Studs' Hazariya, who sold to Oliver St. Lawrence for 480,000 euros ($594,740 in United States funds).
Peter and Ross Doyle went to an Irish sale record price of €6 million ($8,128,284 in United States funds) for Darley Irish Oaks (Ire-I) winner Chicquita at the first session of Goffs' November breeding stock sale Nov. 22.
Irish sales company Goffs concluded at successful week of auctions on Nov. 24 in County Kildare, Ireland, with its two-day breeding stock sale posting considerable gains in key economic indicators.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin