Americans in England for the Royal Ascot meet that began June 14 were busy at Goffs London sale, which was held June 13 at the Orangery at Kensington Palace.
As Frankel's second season at stud comes to a close, Juddmonte Farms reports that the undefeated champion has been represented by 108 foals to date from his highly anticipated first crop.
The first foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction was sold along with his dam, in foal to the undefeated champion, for Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â£1.15 million ($1,952,437 in United States funds) June 16 at the Goffs London sale.
When the Irish-based Goffs sales company conducts its London, England sale in association with QIPCO June 16, the offerings will include the first-ever foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California