Americans in England for the Royal Ascot meet that began June 14 were busy at Goffs London sale, which was held June 13 at the Orangery at Kensington Palace.
As Frankel's second season at stud comes to a close, Juddmonte Farms reports that the undefeated champion has been represented by 108 foals to date from his highly anticipated first crop.
The first foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction was sold along with his dam, in foal to the undefeated champion, for Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â£1.15 million ($1,952,437 in United States funds) June 16 at the Goffs London sale.
When the Irish-based Goffs sales company conducts its London, England sale in association with QIPCO June 16, the offerings will include the first-ever foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf