Americans in England for the Royal Ascot meet that began June 14 were busy at Goffs London sale, which was held June 13 at the Orangery at Kensington Palace.
As Frankel's second season at stud comes to a close, Juddmonte Farms reports that the undefeated champion has been represented by 108 foals to date from his highly anticipated first crop.
The first foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction was sold along with his dam, in foal to the undefeated champion, for Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â£1.15 million ($1,952,437 in United States funds) June 16 at the Goffs London sale.
When the Irish-based Goffs sales company conducts its London, England sale in association with QIPCO June 16, the offerings will include the first-ever foal by Frankel to be offered at public auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls