Richard J. Goetz, founder and owner of Richard J. Goetz Horse Transportation, died Jan. 6.
She's a Devil Due, a grade II winner at Keeneland who placed in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I), was euthanized Dec. 4 because of complications from colic.
She's A Devil Due, winner of last year's Walmac International Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland, has been retired due to nagging minor injuries, according to her trainer, Ken McPeek.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx