Richard J. Goetz, founder and owner of Richard J. Goetz Horse Transportation, died Jan. 6.
She's a Devil Due, a grade II winner at Keeneland who placed in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I), was euthanized Dec. 4 because of complications from colic.
She's A Devil Due, winner of last year's Walmac International Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland, has been retired due to nagging minor injuries, according to her trainer, Ken McPeek.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill