Richard J. Goetz, founder and owner of Richard J. Goetz Horse Transportation, died Jan. 6.
She's a Devil Due, a grade II winner at Keeneland who placed in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I), was euthanized Dec. 4 because of complications from colic.
She's A Devil Due, winner of last year's Walmac International Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II) at Keeneland, has been retired due to nagging minor injuries, according to her trainer, Ken McPeek.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity