Big Drama and Munnings should each relish a cut back to their ideal distance of seven furlongs, but in addition to dealing with each other must contend with the likes of Capt. Candyman Can, Vineyard Haven, and a host of other talented sprinters Aug. 29 in the $300,000 NetJets King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I)at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass