Horses headed for the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf at Arlington Park, Oct 26, will have their final major tuneups on both sides of the Atlantic this weekend as Longchamp, in Paris, presents Europe's most important 12-furlong race, the $1.5 million (est) Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), and Santa Anita offers the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Memorial at 10 furlongs (gr-IT). Both races are for 3-year-olds and up.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Kaigun Storms From Last to Seabiscuit Win
- The Turf Debut of California Chrome
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Stryker Phd Faces Everton in Berkeley 'Cap