Amberjack will attempt to complete a rare sweep of the Big Apple Triple and earn a $250,000 bonus when he competes in the $150,000 Albany Stakes Aug. 21 at Saratoga Race Course.
Mike Lee Stakes winner Amberjack looks to take the next leg of the Big Apple Triple in the $150,000 New York Derby July 20 at Finger Lakes, the $250,000 bonus for the three-race series still within his reach.
Everything finally went right for Freedom Child May 11 at Belmont Park. Romping in the slop by 13 1/4 lengths to take the $200,000 Peter Pan Stakes (gr. II), he punched his ticket to the June 8 Belmont (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback