Grade I winner Phil's Dream puts his four-race win streak on the line against seven rivals in the $150,000 Kennedy Road Stakes (Can-III) Nov. 30 on the Woodbine Polytrack.
An overflow field of 14, highlighted by undefeated Keeneland contender Winning Cause, plus previous Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix (gr. III) victors Sum of the Parts and Hoofit, are entered in this year's edition of the race.
Riverside Bloodstock's Dimension took the lead soon after the start and kept on going to post an upset in the $192,043 Play the King Stakes (Can-II) on the grass at Woodbine Aug. 25.
Two-time TVG King Edward Stakes (Can-IIT) winner Riding the River looks to rebound from an unsatisfactory finish, while Highlander Stakes (Can-III) victor Go Blue or Go Home switches surfaces in the Play the King Stakes.
Susan and Jim Hill take Woodbine's Highlander Stakes Presented by Pizzaville (Can-III) just two races after winning the Dance Smartly Stakes (Can-II) with Solid Appeal. Their Go Blue Or Go Home covers six furlongs in 1:10.46.
Two-time Connaught Cup victor Something Extra heads the $200,000 Highlander Stakes July 7 at Woodbine and is the 2-1 favorite on the morning line for a 13-horse field that includes grade I winner Next Question.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures