The Irish have developed a unique understanding of the horse, one passed from generation to generation along with a relationship fused through time to form the bond of mutual dependency that exists today.
Nearly an annual event back in the 1990s, Susan Magnier's Master of Hounds is the first colt in a decade to ship from Europe to run in the Belmont Stakes (gr. I).
Johnny Murtagh capped off a fantastic weekend when he piloted favored Again to a hard-fought neck victory in the Boylesports.com Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at the Curragh May 24.
Moyglare Stud Farm's matriarch Grenzen, dam of millionaire Twilight Agenda and granddam of Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Go and Go, died in Kentucky at age 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial