Case Clay, president of Three Chimneys Farm, follows in the footsteps of his father, Robert, and grandfather, Albert, who was a founder of the Gluck Center. Clay joined the board in 2010.
Four scientists will be inducted into the University of Kentucky Equine Research Hall of Fame Oct. 25 at Keeneland Race Course by the Gluck Equine Research Foundation.
Prominent equine reproductive scientist Ed Squires has joined the University of Kentucky's Maxwell H. Gluck Equine Research Center as director of advancement and industry relations and executive director of the Gluck Equine Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Bold Conquest Not Likely for Derby AE List
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund Gets a Bath
- NY to Consider Rule on Decoupled Entries
- Clabes Appointed Executive Director of KEEP
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Bill Cooke & Calumet Farm's Trophy Collection
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires