Jockey Chantal Sutherland enjoyed a memorable day at Woodbine Aug. 9, with five victories, among them a 21-length romp and a nose decision aboard Sugar Bay in the $171,308 Duchess Stakes.
Odds-on favorite Ginger Brew turned in a scintillating performance at Woodbine June 8, splitting horses at the eighth-pole and then streaking away for a commanding six-length victory in the $502,800 Woodbine Oaks, first leg of the Canadian Triple Tiara.
Fresh off her victory in the April 26 Calder Oaks, Stronach Stables' homebred Ginger Brew looks to tackle the first leg of Canada's Triple Tiara, as she goes to post as the favorite in the 53rd edition of the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective