Jockey Chantal Sutherland enjoyed a memorable day at Woodbine Aug. 9, with five victories, among them a 21-length romp and a nose decision aboard Sugar Bay in the $171,308 Duchess Stakes.
Odds-on favorite Ginger Brew turned in a scintillating performance at Woodbine June 8, splitting horses at the eighth-pole and then streaking away for a commanding six-length victory in the $502,800 Woodbine Oaks, first leg of the Canadian Triple Tiara.
Fresh off her victory in the April 26 Calder Oaks, Stronach Stables' homebred Ginger Brew looks to tackle the first leg of Canada's Triple Tiara, as she goes to post as the favorite in the 53rd edition of the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks June 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015
- Maryland Jockey Club Focus on Daily Product
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Increases on Day 1 of Tattersalls Foal Sale
- Brooklynsway Takes on Males at Woodbine
- Tampa Bay 2014-15 Meet Kicks Off Nov. 29