Glorious Days, in his first start since June, came running down the middle of the track to win the Longines Hong Kong Mile (HK-I) by three-quarters of a length over Gold-Fun Dec. 8 at Sha Tin.
Ambitious Dragon overcame a raft of problems, including an injury the day before the race, and still produced a dramatic run to win the Longines Hong Kong Mile (HK-I) Dec. 9 by three-quarters of a length.
California Memory tuned up for his repeat bid for the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) next month with a game victory in the Longines Jockey Club Cup (HK-II) on Nov. 18 at Sha Tin.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Bolo Back Home at Santa Anita for Thunder Road
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Speedway Stable Strikes Late for Malibu Moon Filly
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired