A 1999 "forbearance agreement" that prevents Magna International from investing in operations such as Magna Entertainment Corp. won't be renewed next year, Magna chairman Frank Stronach told the Toronto Globe and Mail newspaper.
Biovail Corp. chairman and chief executive officer Eugene Melnyk has topped Magna International chairman Frank Stronach in terms of highest compensation in corporate Canada in 2001, the Toronto Globe and Mail reports.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar Sets Plan to Solve Turf Course Issue
- Some Top Trainers Support Phasing Out Salix
- WV Hires New Lab; Purse Money Still in Limbo
- Indiana Sire Lantana Mob Gets First Winner
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Bertha Wright of Calumet Dynasty Dies at 94
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf