A 1999 "forbearance agreement" that prevents Magna International from investing in operations such as Magna Entertainment Corp. won't be renewed next year, Magna chairman Frank Stronach told the Toronto Globe and Mail newspaper.
Biovail Corp. chairman and chief executive officer Eugene Melnyk has topped Magna International chairman Frank Stronach in terms of highest compensation in corporate Canada in 2001, the Toronto Globe and Mail reports.
Most Popular Stories
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Keeneland Secures Seventh Simulcast Award
- Galileo Colt Leads Strong Goffs Orby Session