Executives from around the world documented how new, fan-friendly wagers are helping them find new customers and keep them engaged in horse racing.
The horse industry was warned that animal rights groups will continue to seek to abolish racing through propaganda and legal fights in the coming years, according to panelists at the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming Dec. 7.
Three panelists with first-hand knowledge of the fights being waged between racino owners and live racetrack interests documented their battles at the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming.
An idea/product pitch contest will be introduced this year at the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming being held Dec. 7-9 in Tucson, Ariz.
Panel discusses field-size challenges and possible solutions on the first morning of the 2014 University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming Dec. 9 in Tucson, Ariz.
Tom Durkin accepted the Big Sport of Turfdom Award Tuesday, Dec. 9, one of several presented at a lunch during the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming sponsored by the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program.
University of Arizona's Race Track Industry Program has opened registration for the 41st annual Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming to be held December 8-11, 2014, at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson, AZ.
A simulcast marketplace has been added to this year's Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming in Tucson, Ariz.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Remembering City Zip and His Epic Hopeful
- Can'thelpbelieving, Dragon Bay Duel in Nijinsky Stakes
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale