Executives from around the world documented how new, fan-friendly wagers are helping them find new customers and keep them engaged in horse racing.
The horse industry was warned that animal rights groups will continue to seek to abolish racing through propaganda and legal fights in the coming years, according to panelists at the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming Dec. 7.
Three panelists with first-hand knowledge of the fights being waged between racino owners and live racetrack interests documented their battles at the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming.
An idea/product pitch contest will be introduced this year at the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming being held Dec. 7-9 in Tucson, Ariz.
Panel discusses field-size challenges and possible solutions on the first morning of the 2014 University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming Dec. 9 in Tucson, Ariz.
Tom Durkin accepted the Big Sport of Turfdom Award Tuesday, Dec. 9, one of several presented at a lunch during the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming sponsored by the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program.
University of Arizona's Race Track Industry Program has opened registration for the 41st annual Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming to be held December 8-11, 2014, at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson, AZ.
A simulcast marketplace has been added to this year's Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming in Tucson, Ariz.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner