Executives from around the world documented how new, fan-friendly wagers are helping them find new customers and keep them engaged in horse racing.
The horse industry was warned that animal rights groups will continue to seek to abolish racing through propaganda and legal fights in the coming years, according to panelists at the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming Dec. 7.
Three panelists with first-hand knowledge of the fights being waged between racino owners and live racetrack interests documented their battles at the Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming.
An idea/product pitch contest will be introduced this year at the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming being held Dec. 7-9 in Tucson, Ariz.
Panel discusses field-size challenges and possible solutions on the first morning of the 2014 University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming Dec. 9 in Tucson, Ariz.
Tom Durkin accepted the Big Sport of Turfdom Award Tuesday, Dec. 9, one of several presented at a lunch during the Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming sponsored by the University of Arizona Race Track Industry Program.
University of Arizona's Race Track Industry Program has opened registration for the 41st annual Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming to be held December 8-11, 2014, at the Westin La Paloma Resort in Tucson, AZ.
A simulcast marketplace has been added to this year's Global Symposium on Racing & Gaming in Tucson, Ariz.
Most Popular Stories
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- Cuomo Proposes Returning NYRA to Private Control
- Cuomo Plan Asks New York Racing to Pay for Drug Testing
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Cautious Giant Brings Top Price at Barretts Mixed Sale
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones