An overflow field of 14, highlighted by undefeated Keeneland contender Winning Cause, plus previous Stoll Keenon Ogden Phoenix (gr. III) victors Sum of the Parts and Hoofit, are entered in this year's edition of the race.
Margaret Burlingham's Saint Leon led from gate to wire to earn a repeat victory in the Arlington Sprint July 6 at Arlington Park. E. T. Baird rode the Michele Boyce-trained son of Stravinsky who scored by a head over Hogy.
The Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IT) was the most popular race among the 15 on the two-day World Championships programs, with a maximum 14 drawing into the field for the race.
Global Power made his first start at Delaware Park a memorable one as the 4-year-old son of Pulpit held off Slip and Drive and Abilio to win the Sussex Stakes July 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Effort to Resolve Virginia Dates Fails Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- Woodbine Announces 2014 Stakes Schedule
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta