Global Gaming LSP said May 16 it has finalization acquisition of Lone Star Park from MI Developments, ending a long delay in the company's purchase of the Texas racetrack.
The Board of Directors of the Texas Thoroughbred Association has passed a resolution in support of an ownership transfer of Lone Star Park from Magna Entertainment Corp. to Global Gaming, it was announced in a press release.
Global Gaming, a subsidiary of the Chickasaw Nation, was granted a racing and gaming license Dec. 22 by the Oklahoma Horse Racing Commission, the Associated Press reported.
Lone Star Park announced Sept. 15 that it has entered into an agreement with Global Gaming LSP, LLC of Ada, Okla., which is owned by the Chickasaw Nation, designating them as the stalking horse bidder in the sale of Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie.
Global Gaming Solutions RP, LLC executed an agreement Aug. 11 with a subsidiary of Magna Entertainment Corp. for the sale of Remington Park to Global Gaming Solutions RP, LLC.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Will American Freedom Upset the Gold Cup?
- Congressmen Say Federal Bill Targets Lack of Uniformity
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely