A bankruptcy judge is considering a motion to sell off the assets of Racing Services Inc. and put the money toward claims from creditors, including $6.5 million in uncollected state taxes.
A North Dakota judge has been asked by state Attorney General Wayne Stenehjem to dismiss the Racing Services Inc. bankruptcy case filed by owner Susan Bala because the wagering-company was under the control of a state-appointed receiver at the time of the filing.
A preliminary hearing has been set in North Dakota state court for two executives of a Fargo horse-betting company who are accused of running an illegal off-track betting site.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16