Michael Moran's McDynamo will look to add to his already spectacular career Nov. 18 when he tries for his third consecutive title in the $150,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup Steeplechase Handicap (NSA-I) at Springdale Race Course in Camden, S.C.
Questions abounded over his fitness, but the three-time champion hurdler McDynamo turned back all challengers on the final turn and drew off over the final half-mile to win his fifth consecutive Breeders' Cup Grand National (NSA-I) Oct. 20 at the Far Hills Races in New Jersey.
EMO Stable's Orison saved ground on the final turn and passed three horses in the stretch to win a contentious Carolina First Carolina Cup Saturday at Springdale Race Course.
The 2007 steeplechase season gets in full swing Saturday when the Carolina First Carolina Cup, a grade II for novices, is run for the 75th time over the Springdale Race Course in Camden, S.C.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- OBS Fall Sale to Include Horses of Racing Age
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar