Michael Moran's McDynamo will look to add to his already spectacular career Nov. 18 when he tries for his third consecutive title in the $150,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup Steeplechase Handicap (NSA-I) at Springdale Race Course in Camden, S.C.
Questions abounded over his fitness, but the three-time champion hurdler McDynamo turned back all challengers on the final turn and drew off over the final half-mile to win his fifth consecutive Breeders' Cup Grand National (NSA-I) Oct. 20 at the Far Hills Races in New Jersey.
EMO Stable's Orison saved ground on the final turn and passed three horses in the stretch to win a contentious Carolina First Carolina Cup Saturday at Springdale Race Course.
The 2007 steeplechase season gets in full swing Saturday when the Carolina First Carolina Cup, a grade II for novices, is run for the 75th time over the Springdale Race Course in Camden, S.C.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Carina Mia Breezes at Churchill Downs
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer