Glenye Cain Oakford goes behind the scenes of yearling prep. This segment considers the roles that equine swimming, automatic walkers, pasture turnout, and handwalking all can play in building fitness.
Glenye Cain Oakford goes behind the scenes of yearling prep. This segment examines how carefully monitoring and trimming hooves shortly after a foal's birth can be beneficial. Brought to you by ADM Alliance Nutrition. watch video
The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 2009 Kentucky Oaks winner Rachel Alexandra at Stonestreet Farm, including an update on her offspring. watch video
The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 2004 Kentucky Oaks winner Ashado and her 2014 colt by Bernardini at the Gainsborough Division of Darley. watch video
The Blood-Horse and Glenye Cain Oakford visit with 1999 Kentucky Oaks winner Silverbulletday at Hill 'n' Dale Farm. watch video
Esther Marr recaps Day 3 of the 2013 Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, including comments from Tom Thornberry, Keeneland's Associate Director of Sales. watch video
Glenye Cain Oakford takes us through the Retired Racehorse Training Project event and asks various participants why they choose Thoroughbreds and former racehorses. watch video
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Glenye Cain Oakford of Daily Racing Form has won the 2012 Media Eclipse Award in the Audio/Multi-Media Internet category for "Zenyatta: Wait for First Foal Combines Science, Art and Anticipation."
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet
- New Drug Rules Take Effect in West Virginia
- PA Bill Would Lower Racing Dates Minimum