Esther Marr recaps Day 3 of the 2013 Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, including comments from Tom Thornberry, Keeneland's Associate Director of Sales. watch video
Glenye Cain Oakford takes us through the Retired Racehorse Training Project event and asks various participants why they choose Thoroughbreds and former racehorses. watch video
Glenye Cain Oakford, Mike Compton, and Nicole Sauer join The Blood-Horse editorial team. Ian Tapp has been promoted to editor of The Blood-Horse MarketWatch.
Glenye Cain Oakford of Daily Racing Form has won the 2012 Media Eclipse Award in the Audio/Multi-Media Internet category for "Zenyatta: Wait for First Foal Combines Science, Art and Anticipation."
Most Popular Stories
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady is KY Broodmare of the Year
- Wicked Strong Puts in Solid Breeze at Belmont
- NTRA Reports Positive Financial Results
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady
- Slideshow: Take Charge Lady
- That Handicapping Show: Illinois Derby
- Interest High for Oklahoma City Summer Sale
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail