Glennwood Farm's Tanya Gunther assesses the pedigree of Tamarkuz, a grade 1 winner and entering year sire of 2017 who was bred and raised on her family's farm.
John Gunther hit it big time on March 28, 2015 when two horses he bred won graded/group races on two sides of the world.
Stay Thirsty is the latest breeding success for Glennwood Farm Read Blog
By Tanya Gunther - It is impossible to put my head in the sand and ignore the demise of dirt racing's dramatic impact on the sport.
Grade II winner Bending Strings, a homebred for John D. Gunther, arrived June 20 at her owner's Glennwood Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Eye of the Tiger, a grade II winner and a solid fifth in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), has been retired from racing.
French group I winner Hold That Tiger's first crop includes a filly out of the Dehere mare Senorita Dehere.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at Gallant Fox's Arlington Classic
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Curlin Colt Sets Midlantic Record at $1.5 Million