Glennwood Farm's Tanya Gunther assesses the pedigree of Tamarkuz, a grade 1 winner and entering year sire of 2017 who was bred and raised on her family's farm.
John Gunther hit it big time on March 28, 2015 when two horses he bred won graded/group races on two sides of the world.
Stay Thirsty is the latest breeding success for Glennwood Farm Read Blog
By Tanya Gunther - It is impossible to put my head in the sand and ignore the demise of dirt racing's dramatic impact on the sport.
Grade II winner Bending Strings, a homebred for John D. Gunther, arrived June 20 at her owner's Glennwood Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Eye of the Tiger, a grade II winner and a solid fifth in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), has been retired from racing.
French group I winner Hold That Tiger's first crop includes a filly out of the Dehere mare Senorita Dehere.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows