Freddie Frisson, dam of grade I winner First Samurai, was euthanized Oct. 30 because of complications from laminitis.
Grade II winner Bending Strings, a homebred for John D. Gunther, arrived June 20 at her owner's Glennwood Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Eye of the Tiger, a grade II winner and a solid fifth in the Kentucky Derby (gr. I), has been retired from racing.
French group I winner Hold That Tiger's first crop includes a filly out of the Dehere mare Senorita Dehere.
Most Popular Stories
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Red Rifle Aims to Repeat in Dominion Day
- Morris to Ride Mongolian Saturday in July Cup
- Regulators Consider Out-of-Competition Rule
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- 375 Yearlings Cataloged for Arqana Sale