Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
The second-highest-priced horse sold at this week's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale -- a Chief Seattle filly purchased Tuesday for $270,000 by bloodstock agent Buzz Chace -- was bought privately for $29,000 by pinhooker John Brocklebank less than 24 hours earlier and should have been scratched, according to Fasig-Tipton officials.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- Delaware, Lab Work to Improve Test Turnaround
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Tattersalls Finalizes Dates for October Sale
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians