Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
The second-highest-priced horse sold at this week's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale -- a Chief Seattle filly purchased Tuesday for $270,000 by bloodstock agent Buzz Chace -- was bought privately for $29,000 by pinhooker John Brocklebank less than 24 hours earlier and should have been scratched, according to Fasig-Tipton officials.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector