Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
The second-highest-priced horse sold at this week's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale -- a Chief Seattle filly purchased Tuesday for $270,000 by bloodstock agent Buzz Chace -- was bought privately for $29,000 by pinhooker John Brocklebank less than 24 hours earlier and should have been scratched, according to Fasig-Tipton officials.
Most Popular Stories
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Power Alert Seeks Riches at Evangeline Downs
- Gulfstream, HBPA Hope to Bolster Summer Meets
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian