Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
The second-highest-priced horse sold at this week's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale -- a Chief Seattle filly purchased Tuesday for $270,000 by bloodstock agent Buzz Chace -- was bought privately for $29,000 by pinhooker John Brocklebank less than 24 hours earlier and should have been scratched, according to Fasig-Tipton officials.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- TAA Accredits 19 Aftercare Organizations
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark