Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
The second-highest-priced horse sold at this week's Fasig-Tipton Kentucky fall yearling sale -- a Chief Seattle filly purchased Tuesday for $270,000 by bloodstock agent Buzz Chace -- was bought privately for $29,000 by pinhooker John Brocklebank less than 24 hours earlier and should have been scratched, according to Fasig-Tipton officials.
Most Popular Stories
- Cigar Mile Stakes Card Fields Taking Shape
- Ben's Cat Faces Tough Task in Fabulous Strike
- Indiana Reports Multiple Medication Sanctions
- Wild Again Still Impacting the Breeders' Cup
- New Jersey to Press On for Sports Betting
- Suffolk Eyes Simulcast License for Next Year
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates
- Broadcaster Edwards to Emcee Eclipse Awards
- Goffs Registers Record-Breaking Foal Sale