Multiple graded stakes winner Pants On Fire will stand his initial season at stud for $5,000 next year at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
Uptowncharlybrown, a stakes-winning son of Limehouse, has arrived at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm for the 2015 breeding season.
Freshman sire Talent Search and new sire Doubles Partner will join the stallion roster at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm in Mohrsville, Pa.
Graded stakes winner Ecclesiastic was represented by his first winner when his daughter Maples Way won at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course Aug. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate