English and Irish champion Minardi sired his first winner June 10 when Suetowa broke her maiden in Milan, Italy.
Central Kentucky stallion Minardi will stand the Southern Hemisphere season at Glenmorgan Farm in New Zealand.
Generous, who was purchased recently by Glenmorgan Farm in New Zealand from the Japan Bloodhorse Breeders' Association (JBBA), will stand the Northern Hemisphere season at Plantation Stud in England.
Japanese stallion Chief Bearhart, who was a seven-time champion in North America for Ernie Samuel's Sam-Son Farm, will stand the 2001 Southern Hemisphere season at Glenmorgan Farm in New Zealand.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture