Teo's Sister became the most expensive horse ever sold at the Goffs February mixed sale when she brought 500,000 euros ($656,290 in U.S. funds) during the second and final session of the auction.
Banimpire is headed to this country to continue her racing career after commanding $3,099,370 during the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland.
Coolcullen Times, a 3-year-old son of Rock of Gibraltar, brought the top price of the day and the sale of 155,000 guineas as the Tattersalls July mixed auction ended its three-session run July 9 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Lameness
- Wise Dan to Make Return in Bernard Baruch
- Tiz Wonderful Colt Sells for OKC Sale Record
- Storm and a Half to Stand in Iowa