Teo's Sister became the most expensive horse ever sold at the Goffs February mixed sale when she brought 500,000 euros ($656,290 in U.S. funds) during the second and final session of the auction.
Banimpire is headed to this country to continue her racing career after commanding $3,099,370 during the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland.
Coolcullen Times, a 3-year-old son of Rock of Gibraltar, brought the top price of the day and the sale of 155,000 guineas as the Tattersalls July mixed auction ended its three-session run July 9 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Taking Shergar
- Delta Downs Bans New Mexico, Arizona Horses
- Kobe's Back Finds Just Enough in Palos Verdes
- Nyquist Speedy in Final Work for San Vicente
- Songbird Untouchable in Las Virgenes
- Mshawish Dazzles in Donn Handicap
- Medaglia d'Oro Season Added to F-T Sale
- Trainer Bill McLean Scores 1,000th Victory
- Hoppertunity Edges Imperative in San Antonio
- Stormdriver Upstages Favorites in Louisiana