Teo's Sister became the most expensive horse ever sold at the Goffs February mixed sale when she brought 500,000 euros ($656,290 in U.S. funds) during the second and final session of the auction.
Banimpire is headed to this country to continue her racing career after commanding $3,099,370 during the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale in Ireland.
Coolcullen Times, a 3-year-old son of Rock of Gibraltar, brought the top price of the day and the sale of 155,000 guineas as the Tattersalls July mixed auction ended its three-session run July 9 in England.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 19
- Borel Named to Ride El Kabeir in KY Derby
- Carr Sent to Hospital After GGF Mishap
- Texas Red Could Be Back in Action in May
- NZ Industry Figure Philip Vela Dies
- Get Happy Mister Scores in San Simeon
- Bejarano to Ride Bolo in Kentucky Derby
- Hong Kong HOY Ambitious Dragon Retired