Sugarinthemorning will try to shake off a case of seconditis when she takes on six opponents in the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III) over the Polytrack Aug. 19 at Del Mar.
In what was a pivotal race for her, favored Switch rallied in deep stretch on the outside to capture the $200,000 A Gleam Handicap (gr. II) at Betfair Hollywood Park July 14.
A field of nine or 10 3-year-old fillies is likely to start in the American Oaks--Presented by American Airlines (gr. IT) July 14 on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Milestone Victory for Jockey Centeno
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well