Sugarinthemorning will try to shake off a case of seconditis when she takes on six opponents in the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III) over the Polytrack Aug. 19 at Del Mar.
In what was a pivotal race for her, favored Switch rallied in deep stretch on the outside to capture the $200,000 A Gleam Handicap (gr. II) at Betfair Hollywood Park July 14.
A field of nine or 10 3-year-old fillies is likely to start in the American Oaks--Presented by American Airlines (gr. IT) July 14 on the turf at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Limitations and Advances in Lameness Assessment
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong