Giovanni Boldini will take aim at the $1 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. I) Friday, Nov. 1 at Santa Anita Park. A victory would make him the first West Virginia-bred to win a Breeders' Cup race.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien and the Coolmore contingent has won the last two Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IT) contests. They are poised for a three-peat with Irish-based imports Giovanni Boldini and Wilshire Boulevard.
Bobby's Kitten, Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred son of Kitten's Joy, was made the 5-2 morning line favorite after drawing post 5 for the Nov. 1 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IT).
Even-money favorite Toormore took the lead at the start and was never headed en route to a clear win in the Goffs Vincent O'Brien National Stakes (Ire-I) for 2-year-olds Sept. 15 at the Curragh.
Most Popular Stories
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Older Divisions
- Native Diver Monument Moving to Del Mar
- Digging Deeper into BC Lasix Study
- Stretch Out No Problem for Unbeaten Samraat
- GII Winner Forty Tales Retires to Sequel NY
- Breeder Berglar Earns Breeders' Cup Award
- Ramsey Farm 2013 - Ken Ramsey Interview
- Rice Plots Spots for Palace; Gravesend Next
- Hangin' With Haskin: My Top 10 Racing Movies
- Stem Cells to Treat Chronic Laminitis: The Sooner the Better