Keith and Ginger Myers have announced Coteau Grove Farms plans to expand its breeding operation and reduce its racing stable. The farm said it will sell 21 Louisiana-bred yearlings and horses in training at Louisiana sales.
Along with his wife, Ginger, Keith Myers is about to thrust Coteau Grove Farm to the top of Louisiana's pecking order of Thoroughbred breeding operations. Download Now
The buy-back rate was one of the best-performing statistics through three sessions of the Keeneland November breeding stock auction in Lexington. It stood at 21.1%, the same as in 2009, when selling ended for the day Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives