Keith and Ginger Myers have announced Coteau Grove Farms plans to expand its breeding operation and reduce its racing stable. The farm said it will sell 21 Louisiana-bred yearlings and horses in training at Louisiana sales.
Along with his wife, Ginger, Keith Myers is about to thrust Coteau Grove Farm to the top of Louisiana's pecking order of Thoroughbred breeding operations. Download Now
The buy-back rate was one of the best-performing statistics through three sessions of the Keeneland November breeding stock auction in Lexington. It stood at 21.1%, the same as in 2009, when selling ended for the day Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15