Keith and Ginger Myers have announced Coteau Grove Farms plans to expand its breeding operation and reduce its racing stable. The farm said it will sell 21 Louisiana-bred yearlings and horses in training at Louisiana sales.
Along with his wife, Ginger, Keith Myers is about to thrust Coteau Grove Farm to the top of Louisiana's pecking order of Thoroughbred breeding operations. Download Now
The buy-back rate was one of the best-performing statistics through three sessions of the Keeneland November breeding stock auction in Lexington. It stood at 21.1%, the same as in 2009, when selling ended for the day Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30