Keith and Ginger Myers have announced Coteau Grove Farms plans to expand its breeding operation and reduce its racing stable. The farm said it will sell 21 Louisiana-bred yearlings and horses in training at Louisiana sales.
Along with his wife, Ginger, Keith Myers is about to thrust Coteau Grove Farm to the top of Louisiana's pecking order of Thoroughbred breeding operations. Download Now
The buy-back rate was one of the best-performing statistics through three sessions of the Keeneland November breeding stock auction in Lexington. It stood at 21.1%, the same as in 2009, when selling ended for the day Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Lochte Seeks Winning Form in Oceanport
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Matchmaker Offers Intriguing Matchup
- Monmouth Tried to Launch Three-Race Series
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm