After undergoing minor surgery to correct a breathing problem, the New York-bred Gimme Credit appears ready to go for trainer Tim Hills in the $150,000 Red Bank Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Monmouth Park turf Sept. 1.
Gimme Credit, coming off an open-length victory in a seven-furlong stakes June 17 for trainer Tim Hills, returns in Saturday's $100,000-added Poker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at one mile on the Belmont Park turf.
Kip Deville wore down early leader Smart Enough in the stretch to win the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Sunday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm