After undergoing minor surgery to correct a breathing problem, the New York-bred Gimme Credit appears ready to go for trainer Tim Hills in the $150,000 Red Bank Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Monmouth Park turf Sept. 1.
Gimme Credit, coming off an open-length victory in a seven-furlong stakes June 17 for trainer Tim Hills, returns in Saturday's $100,000-added Poker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at one mile on the Belmont Park turf.
Kip Deville wore down early leader Smart Enough in the stretch to win the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Sunday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- Rood & Riddle to Sponsor Breeders' Cup Draw
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism