After undergoing minor surgery to correct a breathing problem, the New York-bred Gimme Credit appears ready to go for trainer Tim Hills in the $150,000 Red Bank Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Monmouth Park turf Sept. 1.
Gimme Credit, coming off an open-length victory in a seven-furlong stakes June 17 for trainer Tim Hills, returns in Saturday's $100,000-added Poker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at one mile on the Belmont Park turf.
Kip Deville wore down early leader Smart Enough in the stretch to win the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Sunday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill