After undergoing minor surgery to correct a breathing problem, the New York-bred Gimme Credit appears ready to go for trainer Tim Hills in the $150,000 Red Bank Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the Monmouth Park turf Sept. 1.
Gimme Credit, coming off an open-length victory in a seven-furlong stakes June 17 for trainer Tim Hills, returns in Saturday's $100,000-added Poker Handicap (gr. IIIT) at one mile on the Belmont Park turf.
Kip Deville wore down early leader Smart Enough in the stretch to win the $150,000 Bryan Station Stakes Sunday at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Constitution to Make Stakes Debut in FL Derby
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- ThistleDown Racino Meet to Begin April 19
- Tapiture Takes On Rebel Invaders and Old Foes
- Social Inclusion Spoils Honor Code's Return
- Downey Profile: Improvement Mandated in Rebel
- Study Links Cell Damage to Corticosteroids
- Azeri: Don't Tell Sophia Faces Close Hatches
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- New Standards May Be Imposed on NY Stewards