Daylami, a Cartier Horse of the Year and winner of the 1999 Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), has been relocated to stand at Coolagown Stud in Co. Cork, Ireland.
The Aga Khan has announced the retirement of his homebred Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner Zarkava.
Dual Derby winner Kahyasi has been euthanized. The 23-year-old son of Ile de Bourbon was suffering from tumors.
The Aga Khan will relocate his European champion Sinndar from his Gilltown Stud in County Kildare, Ireland, to his Haras de Bonneval in France. Taking Sinndar's place at the Irish farm is the Aga Khan's homebred Irish champion Azamour.
General Assembly, a grade I winner from Secretariat's second crop, has been euthanized in Germany,
Dalakhani, who figures to be France's champion 3-year-old after winning three group I races, has been retired from racing and will take up stallion duty alongside his champion half-brother Daylami at the Aga Khan's Gilltown Stud in County Kildare, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream