Daylami, a Cartier Horse of the Year and winner of the 1999 Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT), has been relocated to stand at Coolagown Stud in Co. Cork, Ireland.
The Aga Khan has announced the retirement of his homebred Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) winner Zarkava.
Dual Derby winner Kahyasi has been euthanized. The 23-year-old son of Ile de Bourbon was suffering from tumors.
The Aga Khan will relocate his European champion Sinndar from his Gilltown Stud in County Kildare, Ireland, to his Haras de Bonneval in France. Taking Sinndar's place at the Irish farm is the Aga Khan's homebred Irish champion Azamour.
General Assembly, a grade I winner from Secretariat's second crop, has been euthanized in Germany,
Dalakhani, who figures to be France's champion 3-year-old after winning three group I races, has been retired from racing and will take up stallion duty alongside his champion half-brother Daylami at the Aga Khan's Gilltown Stud in County Kildare, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose