The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training