The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Slimmed Down Racing May Be Finding Its Footing