The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Jockey Hill Guides in 1,000th Winner
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York