The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Second Summer catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Filly Vivlos Rallies to Beat Boys in Dubai Turf
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders