The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- Jockey Jellison Dies of Cancer at Age 51
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Jockey Russell Back in Action at Laurel Park
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87
- Arlington, Hawthorne Mesh '16 Dates Schedules