The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Bolo Thrives in Return to Turf at Santa Anita
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Son Wins 'Lopez Battle' at Golden Gate Fields
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- New Bay, Karaktar Among 14 for French Derby
- Wonder Again Next Step for Unbeaten Lady Eli