The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Royal Son Easily Captures Battaglia Memorial
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Stellar Wind Sails to Santa Ysabel Victory
- Avila Defiant in Face of Suspension
- Rodriguez Suspended, Fined for Positives
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Palace Malice in First Work Back for Pletcher
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Godolphin One-Two in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride