The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes