The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner