The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- NYRA Donating Trees for Anna House Fundraiser