The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers' Club has announced its 2010 officers and directors.
Favored Ide Like a Double rallied gamely to win the $200,000 Evangeline Mile by one length in an Evangeline Downs track-record time Aug. 16.
Keeneland's November Breeding Stock Sale surpassed last year's sale gross on Monday, when totals for the eight days of selling reached $290,807,400.
Successful Appeal, the leading freshman sire of 2004 and sire of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) second-place finisher Closing Argument, will not cover any more mares this breeding season, John T.L. Jones III of Walmac Farm said in a release today.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Indiana Grand Reports Increased Wagering
- Bell to Head Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Canterbury Park Announces 2015 Stakes Slate
- NYTHA Has Plan to Deal With Election Protest
- Aussie Sale Buyers Can Request Steroid Test
- Court Decision Threatens Illinois Racing
- Newsmakers of 2014
- RCI Request Would Change RMTC's Current Role