Kip Deville is further proof that a truly good horse can come from anywhere. The 4-year-old winner of the NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) is the second Oklahoma-bred horse to win a Breeders' Cup World Championship race. The first was the outstanding mare Lady's Secret, who won the Distaff in 1986.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test