Millionaire Rahy's Attorney, who defeated Musketier last out, will try to tackle his rival once again when they meet in the $150,000 Elkhorn Stakes (gr. IIT) April 29 on closing day at Keeneland.
Nearly two-dozen former NFL stars will visit Saratoga Race Course Aug. 7 to raise money for a local child-service organization during the 12th annual NFL Legends Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Miller Promoted at Millennium Farms
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware