Three stallions who previously stood at Ghost Ridge Farms, including Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Smarty Jones, will stand the 2012 Northern Hemisphere breeding season at Northview PA.
Smarty Jones, the 2004 champion 3-year-old male and that year's Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner, has arrived for stallion duty in Uruguay.
Greatness, a 12-year-old son of Mr. Prospector, has arrived for stallion duty at Randolph Thoroughbreds near Ocala, Fla.
Grand Reward will relocate to Ghost Ridge Farms in Pennsylvania, it was announced Nov. 19.
Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farms near Felton, Pa. will host an open house Nov. 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Smarty Jones, whose wins in the 2004 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) and Preakness Stakes (gr. I) while unbeaten catapulted him to celebrity status, is coming home.
E Dubai, who has 2010 progeny earnings of just over $3 million, has been purchased by Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farms for stallion duty in 2011 at the Felton, Pa., farm.
Irish Road, a 9-year-old son of Unbridled's Song, will stand in 2010 at Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farms near Felton, Pa.
Honour and Glory, a former leading sire of 2-year-olds, will stand in 2010 for a fee of $6,500 at Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farm near Felton, Pa.
Grade II winner Smooth Jazz has been relocated to Ghost Ridge Farm near Felton, Pa., for the 2010 breeding season.
Jump Start, who stood in 2009 at the Young family's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, will stand at Tarry Bratton's Ghost Ridge Farms near Brogue, Pa.
Alex's Pal, who is a half-brother to successful sire Successful Appeal, has moved to Ghost Ridge Farm near York, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Endgame for Gun Runner in 2017
- Knee Chip Knocks El Areeb Off Derby Trail
- Baffert Could Send Three to Santa Anita Derby
- Sheikh Mohammed 'Definitely' Plans to Hike DWC Purse
- Del Mar Altering Main Track Banking and Grading
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Averill's R Angel Katelyn Set for Florida Cup Day
- Olorda Brings Back Class to Orchid Stakes
- Federal Bills Aim to Increase Industry Participation
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup