Popular 8-year-old won 11 of 30 starts including four grade I races.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
Einstein, the winner of three graded turf stakes, is from the second-to-last crop of 1985 Horse of the Year Spend a Buck, whose dominant stud career in South America is in sharp contrast to his performance in the United States. And though the 6-year-old horse is the only winner out of his dam Gay Charm, her sire is Ghadeer, whose daughters also produced grade I winners Investor's Dream, Irish Lover, and Forever Buck (all by Spend a Buck).
Most Popular Stories
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Fair Grounds, Horsemen Rise to Challenge