Popular 8-year-old won 11 of 30 starts including four grade I races.
MAHUBAH'S CORNER, by Avalyn Hunter
Einstein, the winner of three graded turf stakes, is from the second-to-last crop of 1985 Horse of the Year Spend a Buck, whose dominant stud career in South America is in sharp contrast to his performance in the United States. And though the 6-year-old horse is the only winner out of his dam Gay Charm, her sire is Ghadeer, whose daughters also produced grade I winners Investor's Dream, Irish Lover, and Forever Buck (all by Spend a Buck).
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Wise Dan Faces Stiff Shadwell Turf Mile Test
- Better Lucky Seeks to Repeat in First Lady
- Hashtag Bourbon Tough in Breeders' Futurity
- New England Horsemen Submit Dates Application
- Atreides Gets Distance Test in Indiana Derby
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- RRP Thoroughbred Makeover
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters