His five-race winning streak snapped last month in Canada, Get Stormy looks to get back to his winning ways in the $150,000 Fourstardave Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Saratoga turf Aug. 1.
Grand Adventure delivered his second graded stakes win in a row over the Woodbine turf when he turned back Rahy's Attorney in the stretch to capture the $344,708 King Edward Stakes (Can-IIT) by one length June 26.
The wire came just in time for front-running Get Stormy, who gutted out the final couple of strides to nose the relentless Street Move in the $112,100 Commonwealth Turf (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs Nov. 15.
Get Stormy, handy winner of Keeneland's Bryan Station Stakes (gr. III) over yielding ground last month, takes on fellow graded winners Florentino and Proceed Bee in the $100,000 Commonwealth Turf (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs Nov. 15.
Get Stormy disproved the notion that he was a "need the lead" type when he ran down pacesetter Major Marvel in the lane on his way to victory in the $125,000 Bryan Station Stakes (gr. IIIT) over a yielding Keeneland turf course Oct. 18.
G. Watts Humphrey's El Crespo, the lone graded stakes winner in a field of eight 3-year-olds, leads the way for the $125,000 Bryan Station (gr. IIIT) Oct. 18 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage