Freshman sire Two Step Salsa picked up his first winner June 21 when debuting Conquest Two Step held sway for a two-length victory in a maiden special weight race at Churchill Downs.
Florida breeders Doc and Deborah Silveira reported the first foal by group II winner and millionaire Two Step Salsa is a colt born Jan. 12 at the Silveiras' Double C Farm near Reddick, Fla.
Graded stakes winner Double Honor will stand in 2011 at Chad and Tracey's McCallum's McCallum View Farm near Moriarty, N.M.
Grade II winner Imperialism, whose first winner won in Mexico, came up with his second winner when Master Dunker scored by 8 1/4 lengths.
Coffee Boy slipped through along the inside for jockey Jermaine Bridgmohan in the stretch and upset 1-9 choice D' Funnybone in the $194,000 Carry Back Stakes (gr. II) Calder Casino & Race Course July 10.
Manuel Andrade has acquired complete interest in multiple graded stakes winner Two Step Salsa from Godolphin Racing and will stand him at his Get Away Farm near Reddick, Fla.
Manuel Andrade, who owns and will stand Imperialism at Get Away Farm near Ocala, Fla, in 2007, announced two incentives for those breeding to the son of Langfuhr. He will stand for $5,000.
Steve Taub's three-time grade II winner Imperialism has been retired and sold, trainer Kristin Mulhall revealed Saturday, and will take up stud duty at Get Away Farm in Ocala, Fla., for the 2007 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Pedigree Analysis: Shared Belief Rides On
- Effort Aims to Improve Animal Feed Safety
- Jockey Oscar Flores Records Milestone Victory
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney