Stallions Double Honor and Imperialism will relocate to stand the 2015 season at Esquirol Farms in Ryley, Alberta.
Grade I winner Drill will launch his stallion career in 2015 season at Get Away Farm near Lowell, Fla.
Freshman sire Two Step Salsa picked up his first winner June 21 when debuting Conquest Two Step held sway for a two-length victory in a maiden special weight race at Churchill Downs.
Florida breeders Doc and Deborah Silveira reported the first foal by group II winner and millionaire Two Step Salsa is a colt born Jan. 12 at the Silveiras' Double C Farm near Reddick, Fla.
Graded stakes winner Double Honor will stand in 2011 at Chad and Tracey's McCallum's McCallum View Farm near Moriarty, N.M.
Grade II winner Imperialism, whose first winner won in Mexico, came up with his second winner when Master Dunker scored by 8 1/4 lengths.
Coffee Boy slipped through along the inside for jockey Jermaine Bridgmohan in the stretch and upset 1-9 choice D' Funnybone in the $194,000 Carry Back Stakes (gr. II) Calder Casino & Race Course July 10.
Manuel Andrade has acquired complete interest in multiple graded stakes winner Two Step Salsa from Godolphin Racing and will stand him at his Get Away Farm near Reddick, Fla.
Manuel Andrade, who owns and will stand Imperialism at Get Away Farm near Ocala, Fla, in 2007, announced two incentives for those breeding to the son of Langfuhr. He will stand for $5,000.
Steve Taub's three-time grade II winner Imperialism has been retired and sold, trainer Kristin Mulhall revealed Saturday, and will take up stud duty at Get Away Farm in Ocala, Fla., for the 2007 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- 123Gaming Granted ADW License in Washington
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test
- California Chrome Under Saddle at Newmarket