European sensation Ouija Board drew post two and was made the 8-5 morning line favorite for the Nov. 4 Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) at Churchill Downs, where she will face nine challengers, including 3-year-old sensation Wait a While and race veteran Film Maker.
Ignored at odds of nearly 7-1, undefeated Vacare got the first challenge of her career while prevailing in the $500,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Keeneland grass course Saturday.
Germance, beaten just once in her career in France, and Magnificent Song, who closed significant ground to capture her last two in New York, headline a solid field of 11 3-year-old turf fillies in the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes (gr. IT) at Keeneland Saturday.
Sir Mark Prescott ended a 36-year wait for a Classic win when his filly Confidential Lady won the Prix de Diane Hermes (Fr-I) at Chantilly on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- NTRA Calls for Industry Support of Tax Reform
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'