Prior Addiction, a son of Sky Mesa who bucked his shins and had to be withdrawn from the Calder selected 2-year-olds in training sale in March, topped the Barretts May sale of 2-year-olds in training at $650,000 May 15.
Canadian-bred Suborned was purchased $70,000 to Darby Dan Bloodstock to top the second and final session of the Barretts January mixed sale Wednesday in Southern California. The largest-ever January sale conducted by Barretts resulted in decreases in the gross, average, and median prices.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push For Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- A Timeline For Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Legislature Extends 2% Share for Horsemen