The Ocala Star-Banner has reported that Magna Entertainment chairman Frank Stronach has asked to meet with members of the Ocala City Council about possible plans to build a racetrack in the Central Florida city. Two meetings reportedly scheduled with Stronach and Steve Gray, a local attorney representing him, were postponed.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Jon Court Hits 4,000-Win Milestone
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass