The Ocala Star-Banner has reported that Magna Entertainment chairman Frank Stronach has asked to meet with members of the Ocala City Council about possible plans to build a racetrack in the Central Florida city. Two meetings reportedly scheduled with Stronach and Steve Gray, a local attorney representing him, were postponed.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill