The Race Track Chaplaincy of America announced Aug. 20 that the national office of the organization will be formally moving to Georgetown, Ky., as of Jan. 1, 2010.
Members of the Georgetown, Ky., City Council voted 7-0 Aug. 27 to sell 20 acres of the former Bradshaw farm property to Tracy Hilander instead of the Race Track Chaplaincy of America.
Race Track Chaplaincy of America presented a $10,000 check to Georgetown, hoping to buy part of the former Bradshaw horse farm for use as its national headquarters.
The Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Ky. has entered into a partnership with nearby Georgetown College in an effort to provide what is described as "an exceptional learning experience" for students enrolled in the school's newly designed Equine Scholars Program.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike
- Ruler of The World to Coolmore Stud for 2015