Wachtel Stable and George Kerr's aptly named Long On Value ran down game front-runner Sawyer's Hill to take the $200,000 Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) Oct. 31 at Santa Anita Park.
Wachtel Stable and George Kerr's Long On Value, who won the first three starts of his career at 2, finally returned to the winner's circle in the $200,000 Mystic Lake Derby for 3-year-olds at Canterbury Park Sept. 13.
Equine Sales Company posted record gross receipts during its consignor select yearling sale Sept. 3 in Louisiana, an auction that also featured a supplement of racing age horses from Coteau Grove Farms.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Into Mischief Filly MHBA Yearling Show Champ