Belmont Stakes (G1) hopeful Multiplier, a colt from the first crop of The Factor, went unsold on a final bid of $120,000 at last year's Ocala Breeders' Sales' April sale.
Wachtel Stable and George Kerr's aptly named Long On Value ran down game front-runner Sawyer's Hill to take the $200,000 Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) Oct. 31 at Santa Anita Park.
Wachtel Stable and George Kerr's Long On Value, who won the first three starts of his career at 2, finally returned to the winner's circle in the $200,000 Mystic Lake Derby for 3-year-olds at Canterbury Park Sept. 13.
Equine Sales Company posted record gross receipts during its consignor select yearling sale Sept. 3 in Louisiana, an auction that also featured a supplement of racing age horses from Coteau Grove Farms.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby