Wachtel Stable and George Kerr's aptly named Long On Value ran down game front-runner Sawyer's Hill to take the $200,000 Twilight Derby (gr. IIT) Oct. 31 at Santa Anita Park.
Wachtel Stable and George Kerr's Long On Value, who won the first three starts of his career at 2, finally returned to the winner's circle in the $200,000 Mystic Lake Derby for 3-year-olds at Canterbury Park Sept. 13.
Equine Sales Company posted record gross receipts during its consignor select yearling sale Sept. 3 in Louisiana, an auction that also featured a supplement of racing age horses from Coteau Grove Farms.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Gold Ship Sails to Breakthrough Tenno Sho Win
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore