The Alliance consists of professionals who have agreed to provide pro bono veterinary care to Thoroughbred ex-racehorses from non-profit organizations that have been registered with, and approved by, the TRF.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation announced May 10 that Rob Hinkle has been named Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
Leadership of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation on March 18 defended the organization from allegations of neglect among some horses under the care of the equine retirement program.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky