The Alliance consists of professionals who have agreed to provide pro bono veterinary care to Thoroughbred ex-racehorses from non-profit organizations that have been registered with, and approved by, the TRF.
The Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation announced May 10 that Rob Hinkle has been named Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
Leadership of the Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation on March 18 defended the organization from allegations of neglect among some horses under the care of the equine retirement program.
Virginia stallion Chenin Blanc was euthanized in early November at Newstead Farm near Upperville, Va., because of complications from the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill