Laura Hillenbrand, whose blockbuster bestseller, "Seabiscuit," opens in theaters Friday, attended a White House screening Monday night, hosted by the President and First Lady. Also present were many of the film's stars and producers, including jockey Gary Stevens and Steven Spielberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- That Handicapping Show: Travers Stakes
- Second Sporting Art Auction in November