The Breeders' Cup May 26 announced it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary, non-profit beneficiary for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 1 it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary non-profit beneficiary for the 26th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships, to be held Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Elliott's Award Reopens the Smarty Story