The Breeders' Cup May 26 announced it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary, non-profit beneficiary for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 1 it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary non-profit beneficiary for the 26th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships, to be held Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Ashleyluvssugar, Texas Ryano Reunite in San Luis Rey
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby