The Breeders' Cup May 26 announced it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary, non-profit beneficiary for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 1 it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary non-profit beneficiary for the 26th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships, to be held Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Daddy Does Best
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move