The Breeders' Cup May 26 announced it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary, non-profit beneficiary for the 28th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
The Breeders' Cup announced June 1 it has selected The V Foundation for Cancer Research as its primary non-profit beneficiary for the 26th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships, to be held Nov. 6-7 at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes