Yeats etched his name in history by becoming the first horse to win the prestigious Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot for the fourth straight year.
Classy campaigner Yeats secured his place in history by becoming just the second horse to capture three consecutive renewals of the Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Septimus took command with two furlongs left to run to score a dominating five-length victory in the GNER Doncaster Cup (Eng-II) Sept. 14.
Veteran campaigner Yeats demonstrated why he was named 2006 champion stayer by easily defending his title in the Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
The Victoria Racing Club of Melbourne, Australia received its first taste of international flavor Oct. 4 when the initial batch of overseas feature-race entrants arrived at Melbourne International Airport.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro