Yeats etched his name in history by becoming the first horse to win the prestigious Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot for the fourth straight year.
Classy campaigner Yeats secured his place in history by becoming just the second horse to capture three consecutive renewals of the Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Septimus took command with two furlongs left to run to score a dominating five-length victory in the GNER Doncaster Cup (Eng-II) Sept. 14.
Veteran campaigner Yeats demonstrated why he was named 2006 champion stayer by easily defending his title in the Gold Cup (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
The Victoria Racing Club of Melbourne, Australia received its first taste of international flavor Oct. 4 when the initial batch of overseas feature-race entrants arrived at Melbourne International Airport.
Most Popular Stories
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Milestone Victory for Jockey Centeno
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win
- Tonalist, Kid Cruz Exit Jim Dandy Well
- Del Mar Shifting Turf Races After Breakdowns
- Antipathy Convincing Winner in Muddy Shuvee
- Wicked Strong Gets Redemption in Jim Dandy
- Valid Breaks Through With Monmouth Cup Win
- Starstruck Back to Winning Ways in Matchmaker