Ten individuals, including a jockey, a trainer, and a former trainer, have been ruled off British racetracks as a result of a lengthy investigation by the British Horseracing Authority into a race at Lingfield in 2008.
Cockney Rebel proved that his victory in the Stan James Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket earlier this month wasn't a fluke by adding the Boylesports Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at The Curragh on Saturday.
Cockney Rebel, a 25-1 shot, won the Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Saturday -- the first classic of England's flat-racing season.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby