Ten individuals, including a jockey, a trainer, and a former trainer, have been ruled off British racetracks as a result of a lengthy investigation by the British Horseracing Authority into a race at Lingfield in 2008.
Cockney Rebel proved that his victory in the Stan James Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket earlier this month wasn't a fluke by adding the Boylesports Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) at The Curragh on Saturday.
Cockney Rebel, a 25-1 shot, won the Two Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Saturday -- the first classic of England's flat-racing season.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- Jack Hobbs, Vivlos Score on the Turf at Meydan