Genting Americas is using its casino anniversary at Aqueduct Racetrack Oct. 28 as part of a well-timed message to proclaim how valuable it has been to New York State government.
Genting Americas said April 23 it is jumping into the increasingly crowded field to try to win a license to open a full-scale casino resort in New York state.
Genting Americas has contributed more than $1.3 billion in payments to New York State and more than $200 million to the New York Racing Association and purse and breeding funds since opening Resorts World Casino at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Honor Code Inhales Allowance Foes in Return
- Three Hearts Breaks Through in Red Carpet
- Sunbean in Hand for Easy Delta Mile Victory
- Sinatra Leaving Parx to Take MJC Position
- Lubash Looks Like a Million in Tropical Turf
- Del Mar Employee Honored for Heroic Action
- Mahoning Valley Opens Inaugural Meet Nov. 24
- Cardinal Handicap Falls to Strike Charmer