As the high-powered Keeneland November breeding stock sale moved into the fourth of seven books Sunday, the market for breeding stock and weanling prospects showed it still has plenty of steam. Seventeen lots in the session brought final bids in the six-figure range, led by a pair of $200,000 broodmares and a $210,000 weanling.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11